
Well the Holiday Season is officially here! I love this time of year...even though all the stores are crowded I love holiday shopping and all the decorations :) I got most of our decorations up today, we just have to go get a tree, hopefully this week!
Thanksgiving came and went on Thursday. We had a good time up in Shoreline at my Aunt and Uncle's house with my dad's whole side of the family. All of us cousins were there, which was nice since that generally only happens once a year on Christmas Eve. We had a lot of delicious food of course and good company. After dinner Andy and I headed back South since I had to work at 2 am Friday morning. On the way home we stopped at my Step-grandparents house to say hello, then headed home so I could try to get some sleep.
The rest of the weekend was mostly un-eventful, just work and sleep with a bit of Christmas shopping and decorating thrown in there! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and remembered to celebrate your blessings and remember what you are thankful for.
Here's a few of the things I am thankful for this year:
1. Andy and both have steady jobs in an unstable economy!
1. Andy and both have steady jobs in an unstable economy!
2. We are able to keep on top of our bills and not get into debt
3. My relationship with Andy and how understanding he is of me
4. God's grace and forgiveness
5. The love of my family and friends
6. The resources to help others this holiday season
7. My crazy dog
8. My doctor that's helped me get to the root of some of my problems
9. The good health of most of my family








3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a nice Thanksgiving. Isnt nice to get together with cousins.... my family doesnt do it enough these days.... I miss that:)
I love your blog! It's so festive. I leave it on so I can listen to your christmas playlist :) I miss you guys and hope your holidays are filling you both with happiness!
SUZIE! I'm glad you're doing well, sweetheart! And I love the haircut :o) I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving too :o) I hope to see you soon!! Love You!
Post a Comment