Thursday, December 11, 2008

Deck the halls...

Well...December is officially under way, and I've been LOVING the Holiday season this year :) I'm not too sure what's gotten me so into it..but I've pretty much finished all my shopping already, got the house and tree decorated and even started some baking today (which I've never done before!) My first day of Christmas baking involved making some pretzels with chocolate, snickerdoodles and fudge :) mmm...I'll probably do a few more things next week and am hoping to deliver some to our neighbors and friends!



Other than shopping and decorating, not much has changed here. Andy and I are still trying to get used to my new schedule (ok, mostly me!), but honestly it isn't as awful as I thought it'd be.
Yesterday I met my friend Brad and his daughter Avery for some shopping and visiting at The Commons mall, we had fun and it sure beat sitting at home alone all day!! Then, last night Andy and I went to Pacific Place in Seattle where we met Katie and Phil and Joy for dinner at Gordon Biersch, which was pretty tasty...it was also fun to catch up with them since we don't have nearly enough time together anymore! And the Christmas Decorations in Seattle were pretty...especially the SNOW that falls at 6 pm inside Pacific Place each night :)



Speaking of snow...apparently this weekend is supposed to be COLD with a chance of snow!! But we'll be in Spokane/Pullman for Andy's brother's graduation and an early Christmas, so I'm sure we'll see plenty of snow over there!

0 comments: