Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Weeks 14 & 15...baby's making an appearance :)

Week 14...baby measures about the size of a lemon --3 1/2 inches from crown to rump :) Not many changes with me this week. Still feeling good, the nausea and fatigue are gone, no real cravings, just getting anxious to have a baby bump!!


We had our routine appointment on Wednesday where we got to hear the little peanut's heartbeat for the first time!! (We had seen it on the u/s a few times, but this was the first time we actually heard it...sooo amazing!!) Not much notable at the appointment. The dr. answered a few questions for me and we were sent on our way! On the plus side I scheduled my next 2 appointments...our regular 18 week check up and our 20 week ultrasound, where we finally get to find out the gender!!! Although I just KNOW it's a little boy in there! :)

The highlight of our week was going to see Wicked at the Paramount in Seattle!!! Andy, my mom and I all went to dinner, then to the show which was amazing. If you haven't seen it, I'd highly recommend seeing it next time they are here (or you are somewhere where it's showing). The storyline is awesome and pretty funny! Overall it made for a fun evening out.
















Week 15...baby measures the size of an orange (or apple depending on what you're reading)--4 inches crown to rump. And my belly seems to have 'popped' a bit the last 2 days...I kinda actually look pregnant now..although to me it just looks like I have a fat belly..I can't wait till it's obvous that I'm pregnant to everyone!! :) I'm sure it won't be too much longer!

I had another fun day off today. I went with my friend Karina's first grade class on a field trip to Lattins Farm where we learned how they make cider, fed farm animals and picked out pumpkins at the pumpkin patch!! I had so much fun and can't wait till I have kids old enough to do all these fun traditions with! I will definitely be visiting this farm again someday and would highly recommend it if you have little ones!

2 comments:

Brie said...

You are soooo cute!

Christina said...

Ohhhh I like ur layout!! Everything is sooo cute!