This past week we had some fun with some festive Fall/Halloween activities. Last week I bought Maverick's costume (a shark) and of course had to dress him up in it right away, which he hated!! (but he was just soo cute!!)
Andy and I also decided to visit the pumpkin patch in Orting-Spooner Farms- where we got a pumpkin and some gourds, we didn't do any of the other 'activities' but it was still a fun thing to do, I always want to go to the pumpkin patch and we never end up going.
Tuesday night we had dinner with my mom and Dean since my mom had been gone in Vegas for the past 3 weeks taking care of her dad that was sick :( It was so nice to have her home and have a family dinner. After we ate we decided to carve our pumpkins. Although most of ours didn't turn out how we had hoped, we still had a lot of fun doing it!
And a quick pregnancy update--we hit the 18 week mark Wednesday and had our monthly checkup. Everything was normal, the doctor answered a couple questions I had, we heard the baby's heartbeat (at a nice steady 140bpm) then I was given the h1n1 vaccine and had some blood drawn for the Quad screen. I can't believe only 2 more weeks till we find out boy or girl and the pregnancy is half over!! Time is already flying and I'm sure it's just going to go faster through the holidays.
I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween, I will be at work dispatching all the 'fun' calls I'm sure we'll get... :)






1 comments:
Ahhh! I cannot believe only 2 more weeks! Super cute pumpkins, and holy moly, Maverick as a shark is AWESOME!
Post a Comment