Yesterday I met with my regular OB and her nurse for the first time. The appointments went great. The nurse went over all my health history, talked about how my pregnancy has been so far and asked a few questions about what I would like with labor and after delivery! Crazy to be thinking so far ahead already :) She also gave me a bag full of a binder with info, pamphlets and a pregnancy journal! After meeting the nurse I had to leave and come back a couple hours later for my appointment with the OB. That appointment also went great, I saw her when I was trying to conceive and she was the one that referred me to the specialist. It was great to see her again and go over my last couple years of working with SRM.
After talking for a few minutes she asked when my last u/s was then said 'well let's take a look!' So I got my first NON internal u/s (SOOOO much better!!). The little peanut was wiggling around like crazy, heartbeat was still going strong and growth is still right on track!! Unfortunately their u/s machine isn't as great, so the pictures aren't as clear as the one I got last week. Oh well, all I care about is that the little one is doing great!
Well..without further ado, here's my first official belly pics...it's mostly all bloat, but if you saw my stomach before you know there's definitely been some changes taking place!!! 






7 comments:
Ahhh cute little pudge! Not much there...I think I have more than that and I'm not even pregnant! :) Glad to hear everything is going well. Keep posting!
Oh, so exciting! Who is your OB? She sounds great. Is she out of Puyallup? Just wondering for future reference.
My OB is amazing, I love her!! Her name is Laurie Morris and she's in Puyallup at Dedicated Women's Health Specialists just up past Good Sam :)
Thanks Suzie! I think she's in the same office as the OB I had with Jack, Dr. Michaelson. When it's time, I will be looking her up. I really like their office.
Oh please! You are tiny! It's only you who notices it the most (trust me, I feel the same way). I am so excited that we're having babies :) I really hope you start feeling good all the time! I'll give you a call on Monday about a possible get together next week.
Yeah! A baby bump is starting to show! We are so excited! Every time I read your blog, I cry....in a good way, but we are so happy for you and Andy (and us too!) Thanks for all of the wonderful up-dates.
I'm so glad you're seeing Dr. Morris! I LOVE her! You look great! <3
Post a Comment