Baby's now the size of a lime. The fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent the blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming. (excerpt from "The Bump")
11 weeks yesterday! I can't believe how fast it's already going, but at the same time I'm excited about it because I can't wait to LOOK pregnant and to find out if baby is a girl or boy!! Then the fun can really get started and we can make decisions regarding the nursery and start buying stuff!! :)
So not much has changed this week, I didn't take a belly pic cuz it looks the same as last week and I decided I'd start taking them more when I start 'looking' pregnant. If you're reading this post, you should also take my poll to the right, I'm curious to how many boy vs. girl votes we have out there! :)
Ok..here's the poll questions:
How far along are you? 11 weeks 1 day
Total Weight Gain? Holding steady at about 5 lbs.
How much does baby weigh? .25 oz (about the size of a lime or fig)
Maternity clothes? I have bought some, don't have to wear them yet, but I'm thinking the pants will be much more comfy VERY soon!
Stretch Marks? Not yet...crossing my fingers and putting lotion on daily to avoid this!!
Sleep? EEh...ok, except when working nights which started on Sunday :(
Best moment this week? hasn't happened yet, but I get the weekend off to go to a wedding in Spokane!! :)
Movement: won't be able to feel the flutters for a few more weeks ..I can't wait!!!
Food Cravings: carbs, carbs, carbs!!! I'm also liking green apples a lot :)
Milestones: Nothing big this week....made it to week 11, only 2 weeks of the first trimester left!! Woohoo! :) Let the nausea subside!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment