Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer has finally arrived!!

Well...it's been a while since my last update...not much has changed since then..just living life one day at a time..waiting on dr. appts to figure out what's wrong and what we can do! On Saturday the 21st my mom and I spent the morning at Meeker Days in downtown Puyallup. We had a lot of fun checking out all the vendors set up and both got some nice candles and Rainier Cherries! Sunday Andy and I went to church, then I was off to work for my friday :)

Monday started my weekend and Andy had the day off too which was very nice! So we got up and showered, then hit the road! We made our first stop at Wendys for lunch and frostys, then we went to Lumber Liquidators to check out their hardwood flooring. We picked out a sample that we liked and brought it home and we're thinking that will be our next project! After that we decided to drive over to Snoqualmie Falls. The falls were beautiful and we hiked the short trail down to the base to check it out from that view. We were very glad we took the time to go out there, it was an incredible site!

Tuesday I started my day off at the gym, then had a much needed massage!! I really should get one every week since insurance pays for it..but I always get busy and forget to make appointments. After my massage I came home for a quick shower and lunch, then met my mom at work and walked on the trail during her lunch break! Later that afternoon I drove up to Southcenter Mall and met Katie and Joy for some girl time. We shopped for a while, then had dinner at Bahama Breeze (it's become the usual spot with my friends it seems!) After dinner I headed home to hang out with Andy the rest of the night.

Wednesday a.m. I met up with Christia, Keren and the boys for a walk on the Orting Trail! It was a beautiful sunny day and we walked and talked for a couple miles, so that was nice! My mom called me while I was driving home, so she stopped by and had lunch with me, it's so nice that she works so close that she can just pop over during her lunch break!! We chatted a bit, and then she headed back to work and I cleaned house a bit and hung out till Andy got home.

Saturday the 28th I had the day off and I was blessed with a beautiful day!! The sun was shining and Andy had the a.m. off, so we went up to Bradley Lake park for a walk, then came home and I layed in the sun for a while, hoping to get some much needed color on my white body!! After a bit I came in and got ready for Keren's baby shower. I had a lot of fun playing games and chatting..and there were a few babies there also :) When I got home from the shower, Andy and I went up to see my parents at their neighbor's house and went in their pool for a while before BBQ'ing. We were pretty tired from the hot weather, so we went home early and watched a movie before we crashed.

Yesterday (Monday) started a new 'weekend' for me already! I got up early and babysat for my friend's Brad and Katie for a few hours. Then I was supposed to go volunteer at the CTU at Good Sam..but I was feeling so exhausted and overwhelmed with my commitment, that I told them I wouldn't make it. My dad had called and wanted me to go down to visit him and my sisters..so I decided to take advantage of the day off and go down there. We went over to Burfoot Park and hiked the trail to the beach. We hung out down there and layed in the sun for a bit before hiking back up to the car and driving over to the marina to check out all the boats. Then it was a drive home for me. Andy called and had a bad day at work, so I decided to treat him to one of his favorites and I took him out to Famous Daves for some yummy BBQ :)



Now 2 more days off to enjoy...so I'm off to do just that!! Until next time... :)

0 comments: