Monday, July 14, 2008

The big 2-5!!

Wow...where does the time go?? I feel like I'm still a teenager...I can't believe I turned 25 on Friday!! I had an awesome birthday though! I took the day off work and so did Andy, we got up and went to Jamba Juice for smoothies, then Andy took me shopping where I picked out a couple cute shirts, a belt and some earrings. We then went to the park and walked around before heading home to relax before a busy night. I layed in the sun and attempted to nap while Andy took a nap inside.


After a while I got too hot and came in to get ready for dinner. We met my mom, Dean, Steve, Jon and Nancy and Kenny for dinner at Sakura in Tacoma. The food was great, but I will definitely stick with Tokyo! The food tastes the same there and the cooks do way more tricks!! After eating our delicious dinner we dropped my mom's car off and headed down to the Longhorn BBQ in Auburn for the dueling piano show. Needless to say I had WAYYY more than I should've too drink and did some dancing up by the pianos and with my friends :) hehe..oh well...I had a blast and didn't do anything TOO crazy!!! It was nice to actually have a weekend night off and be able to go out!!


We headed home around midnight and I went straight too bed and thankfully I woke up feeling pretty good on Saturday! It was off for another 2 nights at work..now here I am still awake cuz my mind has been racing after a crazy busy night at work but I should get going cuz I have to get up early to babysit in the morning!!

2 comments:

Alysha Holmquist said...

Oh Suz I'm glad you had such a fab birthday!!! I'm sad I wasn't there to help you celebrate though. You look great in the pictures! I'll see you in about 3 weeks :o)

Kara and Colin said...

Hey! I just figured out how to add people's pages to mine. Haha. I put yours on my list! Can you believe we're 25? Well, I'll be 25 on August 5th...so soon enough! Feeling totally old!