Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another week gone by..



Another week gone by...this summer is going WAY too fast, the up side to that is our trip to New York is only a month away!! :) Well, I had another eventful week :) Last Monday (the 14th) was my friend Kati's 21st birthday (FINALLY!!) so we met her, her husband and a group of their friends at Jazzbones in Tacoma to join them in the celebration. Unfortunately I had too much fun on my birthday, so I wasn't feeling up to partaking in the beverages! lol..oh well, we had fun anyways.


Wednesday was a big day...I got my first tattoo!!! I had decided after a lot of thought that I wanted a cross, so I found a design I liked and took it to a tattoo artist at Class Act up on South Hill. We went in at 1 and she had drawn up the cross, I suggested a few changes, then she got started. When she was done I realized it was a little bigger than I intended, but now I love it! :) And it's in a place that can be hidden by my hair if I need to anyways. It's almost completely healed, then I think I will like it more since I won't have to worry about it itching and putting lotion on it all the time. And I totally see why people say tattoos are addicting, I totally want another one!


The rest of the week wasn't too exciting...just another busy summer week at work and I babysat yesterday morning. After babysitting I met up at the Rock for the pizza lunch buffet with Christia, Keren, Laura, Carly and Jessica (and all their little ones!) It was a last lunch before Christia left for their big move to Iowa today :( We are going to miss her sooo much! After the last few months of hanging out and getting back in touch I'm so sad to see her go, but hopefully it will only be for a few years and then they will be back here!


Tonight I went and picked Andy up at work and we went to the Mariners game :) Our seats were way out in Left Field, but it was still fun and they played Andy's favorite team (the Red Sox) and of course the Sox one! :)


Tomorrow morning I have another follow-up appointment with Dr. Dudley...so I'm hoping to finally get something rolling and figure out what we can do! I will updates as soon as I have them. Ohh....and I get to go see little Norah Kate!!! Keren sent me a text tonight that she was born today, I can't wait to see her, I will have to post some pictures of her when I get them also!!

2 comments:

amy said...

Thanks for the comment Suzie:) That is a fun game... and we havent played it in a long time... I think it is time to rediscover it! I get the turning another year older and still feeling young. Im beginning to think this is how we will feel all of our lives:) Enjoy your time with Andy... just the two of you... things will change soon enough:)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi :) I miss you! If you're not busy next week, I should try to come down to Puyallup after work for a visit! Let me know what you think and we'll make a plan.