Friday, November 9, 2012

Update (With lots of pictures!!)

Unfortunately my "Happiness Project" has been a failure. I tried the first couple months but didn't stay on track. I'm hoping to try to incorporate at least a couple Happiness goals into each month to help boost my happiness and make me feel better. We had a busy Spring and Summer with Hudson's 2nd Birthday Party, family get togethers, a 5th Anniversary trip in April for Andy and I to Sonoma,CA and Andy's 30th Birthday party in August! Hudson's 2nd Birthday was a success - we had it at our house and did a Train theme since he loves trains. I went all out on the decor as usual, but I just couldn't help myself with all the cute things I found on Pinterest! :) Here are a few pictures:

April 21st was Andy and My 5th wedding anniversary. We planned our first weekend getaway just the 2 of us since Hudson was born!! We went to Sonoma, CA and had a nice, relaxing weekend wine tasting, shopping and just hanging out! Our last day in California we spent in San Francisco doing a few tourist activities before flying home.
July marked our 2nd annual Family "Reunion" with the Ayres side up at the McIntyre's new house on Camano Island. We had a blast playing on the beach, kayaking, skiing, etc. Here are some pictures:
August 26th Andy celebrated the big 3-0!! We decided to go all out and throw him a big party at our house. We had so much fun renting a bounce house, a keg and of course a ton of food and friends! Here are a few pictures:
On top of all the fun we've had this year we also mourned the loss of my Grandma Patty in February and Andy's Grandpa Bloom in September :( We will greatly miss both of them. I am going to attempt to keep up with my blog a little better in the upcoming months. It's such a good way to remember details and share our lives with family and friends!

0 comments: