Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another busy week!











The last month has been jam-packed with visiting people since Hudson was born. We have gotten to spend a lot of quality time with friends and family. Last week we had our 2nd "playdate" with the Smith family including baby Hayden who's just 8 days younger than Hudson. Although most of the day was spent with the boys sleeping and eating, we had a blast chatting with Joy and Dan about life with a newborn and posing the boys together for pictures! We can't wait until they're old enough to interact, our playdates will be so much fun then!!

Last weekend we made our first family roadtrip to Spokane to visit Andy's family! I thought we might be crazy for making the trip with a 3 week old and our crazy boxer but the trip went relatively smoothly! The drive there was a little obnoxious thanks to Maverick deciding to pant and whine the entire drive! We think it's because he was in the front seat (so I could sit in the back with Hudson) and he's used to having the whole backseat to himself. Other than that the ride was smooth sailing..Hudson slept the entire 5 hours (except for a quick pit stop in Ellensburg to fuel up and feed both him and us).
The weekend was a lot of fun visiting with Andy's parents, siblings and Aunt and Uncle. Us girls also got some shopping time in! Saturday we went to the mall where I found some awesome deals on a few cute outfits for Hudson. Sunday Katie (Andy's sister) and I went to the JBF Spokane sale where almost everything was 50% off!! I found some awesome deals, including onesies for 50 cents, pajamas for $1-$3 and a WSU tracksuit for $10! Although Hudson probably didn't NEED everything I found, I couldn't pass up the amazing deals on the cute stuff I got :) This sale made me excited to check out the one in Puyallup coming up in a couple weeks.
Overall we had an awesome weekend and feel so blessed to have such a great baby! He's so mellow and relaxed most of the time, especially on car rides!

1 comments:

Christia said...

Glad that you had a fun trip! I've never heard of JBF! I looked and there are NONE in Iowa :( LOL!