Since I haven't been posting many pictures lately. Here are some new ones! :) Last Tuesday we were able to have a 3-D/4-D ultrasound at our Dr's office. It was so amazing to see Hudson's little face!!! He has the cutest chubby cheeks and Andy thinks he has my nose and my 'grumpy' face, lol. This ultrasound really made things seem so real and made us so excited to meet him!! Only 11 more weeks (give or take..)
20 hours ago






3 comments:
So cute Suzie! I'm glad you guys got the 3d ultrasound! So awesome! And I love the nursery!
CUTE! I love your belly. It's so little still. I'm sorry to hear that you're having back pain :( Hopefully it doesn't get worse or you can find a comforting remedy. Well... once again I'm done working and I will be available to at least talk to you on the phone! We need to catch up! Though, I will be visiting with family all day tomorrow and monday because my grandpa's in town. I'll get a hold of you this week for sure!
Cute!! The valence looks great too! Phil told me the other day he hasn't seen you or Joy since you got noticeable bumps...we need to get together for dinner soon!!
Post a Comment