Sunday, August 9, 2009

{Exciting News}


Well, after a 20 month struggle with infertility and millions of tears ...we've finally made it and I'm PREGNANT!!!! I think we are both still in shock even though it's been almost 3 weeks since we found out. We go in on Tuesday for our first ultrasound and should get to hear the heartbeat!!


Luckily I've been feeling pretty good so far...I've had some slight 'morning sickness' aka nausea on and off ALL DAY. But other than that nothing to major :) We're looking forward to our appointment Tuesday to see if they change the due date and to finally see our little miracle!!


If you're interested in reading about the IVF process we endured to get here .. I created a blog as I was going through it to document..check it out here: http://www.buildingourfam.blogspot.com/


I can't wait for the next 9 months on my journey through pregnancy until we get to meet our little one!! I will continue with updates on here as well :)

6 comments:

Kara and Colin said...

Congratulations Suzie!!! That is just so exciting. Hope you continue to feel pretty good and have a very healthy baby!

Pure Mommy Extract said...

So excited for you! I thought that might be the case due to some of the facebook chatter. I'm so very happy for you and am praying for you, baby, and Andy right now.

Christia said...

I am SO excited for you! <3 you!

Katie said...

I'm going to call he/she your little seedling, since you guys are the Bloom's ;)

amy said...

Congratulations:) Great things to come.

Kate said...

Oh! Congratulations Suzie! You will hear this alot, but enjoy every moment you have now and in the early days. Pretty soon it will just fly by!