My friend, Keren, tagged me with the task of telling you about 10 of Andy's favorite things. I know I won't get them in the right order, but I hope I am close....
1o. The Office....he's recently become addicted to this show..he bought a few of the seasons on DVD and watches them every day!
9. Craigslist..even if he doesn't NEED anything he's constantly checking out the 'good deals' and what he thinks we might want or need!
8. Beer....he's always up for a nice cold refreshing beer...especially after a long day at work!
7. Sleeping...he loves sleeping in on the weekends or his days off and could just lie in bed for hours..unlike me who has to jump up and do a thousand things in the mornings!!
6. Movies...Andy is definitely big into movies..much more so than I am!! But it gives him something to do when I'm at work.
5.Cars...along w/motorcycles Andy enjoys looking at and working on cars...even if he doesn't get to do it as much as he'd like anymore I'm sure.
4. Dirt Bikes...unfortunately this has become his new favorite hobby..as much as I hate motorcycles...I'm trying to at least be tolerant of him riding because I know how much he enjoys it!
3. Cheeseburgers...definitely his favorite food group..hahah..no matter where he goes he has to test out their burger!!
2. Boxers! He loves our dog Maverick and I'm sure he can't imagine his life without a boxer in it!
1.Me!! He is a wonderful husband and is always worried about doing what is best for me and what he thinks I want :)
My turn to tag people to respond...I choose: Amberlyn Nemes, Amy Carlson, Christia Palizzi, Joy Smith...respond with you're hubby's 10 favorites!!
1 hour ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment