Last Thursday and Friday I finally had my Phase IV for fire dispatch training. Which means I had a different trainer sit with me and evaluate my performance and make sure I am ready to be on my own. I passed with flying colors and was released with about 4 hours of my shift left. So I sat "Fire 1" for four hours on my own...which actually got somewhat busy. I then had Saturday off and started my new shift Sunday morning at 2 am. Unfortunately I had a rough start to this shift when my alarm didn't go off...Andy woke up at 1:50 and I hopped out of bed, threw on my clothes and was out the door! Unfortunately I was still about 15 minutes late..but not too bad considering when I woke up!
After work I went to bed for a couple hours to try to re-energize for our Halloween Party that night. I woke up around 4 and Andy and I got all dressed up to go out! :) Our costumes turned out great! He was the Tinman and I was Dorothy. We went over to my friend Tara's house and had a good time with a group of co-workers singing Karaoke, playing Beer Pong and just hanging out! And everyone had some pretty good costumes as well!!
Monday and Tuesday I spent over at Brad and Katie's babysitting their girls and hanging out with Katie. Monday I decided to get some cookie dough and cookie cutters and we made Halloween cookies, I think they had a lot of fun doing something different (and eating the cookie dough!) Andy went with me Monday as well and he had a lot of fun with the kids too..plus they love it when he's there with me!
Now it's off to 'enjoy' the rest of my 'weekend' by working out, cleaning and running errands..I guess I better quit procrastinating and get started! Until next time...enjoy some pics!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment