Not much news since my last post...just living life day by day...I've been working a lot, and counting down the days till we leave for New York (only 4 full days!!) Andy and I are both looking forward to a much needed vacation! I only have 2 more work days till we leave too...so that makes things even better!!
Lets see...I don't think I did much last week..just caught up on household stuff Monday, then Monday night Andy and I went up to Everett and met Katie for dinner at the Roadhouse. After dinner we met Phil at the airport and he took us up in a little Cesna for a flight! (it was my birthday present from them!) It was so much fun to see all the gadgets in the little plane and fly with a friend as the pilot...and he is great at it I must add! Although I got a bit of motion sickness, I still enjoyed the scenery and Seattle lights at night! I hope that someday he will be so kind to take us up again, although I'm sure it's pretty expensive.

Tuesday night/Wednesday we babysat my friend's daughter Avery. We had a lot of fun with her again, took her up to Bradley Lake park then to McDonalds for lunch. After her nap we blew bubbles outside and she helped me water the plants, it was so cute!! :)
Saturday was the annual Walczyk Family Picnic in Montesano. So Andy and I both had the day off and we enjoyed catching up with some family we hadn't seen in a while and eating some good food from the potluck! :) And of course all the fun games (egg toss, money in the hay for the kids, BINGO). Saturday night was filled with drama that I'd rather not get in to...we'll just leave it that my mom and Dean's relationship is pretty much done for good now and my mom is living with us for a while. So just a couple weeks after Andy's little bro moved out after staying the summer my mom moved in! At least we'll make some extra money...lol...
Today I finally got over to Keren's to visit!! I can't believe I hadn't seen Norah since the hospital..almost a month ago! She's grown so much already, and she's beautiful!!! (See the new pics below) Keren and I talked about getting together...hopefully sooner rather than later, the four of us always have a blast when we get together, and now Keren can partake in the drinking of alcohol too!






1 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your Mom and Dean :( At least she has you there to support her! I can't wait for you to get home and hear your stories and see some pictures maybe. We'll have to find a time to get together on a weekend when you're schedule allows it (finally!). I miss you guys tons! ooh, we should all go to the fair this year too! And I love the picture of Avery and Andy :) Very cute!
Post a Comment