So...after finding out my hormone levels went up, my doctor put me on 100 mg of Clomid to see if that started ovulation for me...we went back to the dr. on Wednesday for an ultrasound and found out that the medication didnt work. I wasn't too surprised since the dr. hadn't seemed to optimistic that it would work when I talked to him. So...this means our next step will be moving to injectible medications, but since my insurance doesn't cover them, we are going to take a break and wait until October when i can be added to Andy's insurance. Until then the dr. has put me on an estrogen patch to increase my estrogen hormone levels and hopefully at least start 1 period for me (since it's been almost a year!)
So..that's the latest on me...medically at least! Other than that..it was a pretty busy week..I worked 6 days in a row and was exhausted on my 'weekend.' Wednesday Andy and I went with my friend Brad and his kids up to Lake Tapps for a few hours..we had a lot of fun hanging out in the sun and playing with the kids in the water :) After that we came home and got ready to meet Toby for dinner and drinks at the Ram. We had a good time visiting and we treated Jon since it was his last night staying with us.
Now another work week has started, but I have tomorrow off on a trade payback, so I'm excited to spend the day with friends! Until next time..
Andy and the Snodgrass girls at the Lake :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment