Just a quick post and a few pictures of our last play date with Joy and Hayden! We met at the Bell Square mall, did a bit of shopping, then let the boys play in the play area and had some lunch at the tables outside the play area.
The boys both loved the play area, Hudson wanted to climb every.single.thing he could, while Hayden wanted to crawl as fast he could to explore every area of the play place. Needless to say, Joy and I weren't able to visit much since we were busy chasing our boys, but we all had a good time and the boys got some of their energy out!
We're looking forward to the weather improving and hopefully getting outside for our next play dates!!
19 hours ago






2 comments:
hahahahahaha! The last photo has to be from the bathroom lounge. You weren't kidding. He looks pissed! I had a great time with you guys, as always :) Can't wait to get together next week!
Soooo cute! I really miss Bell Square!
Post a Comment