Sunday, January 16, 2011

10 months old .. let the birthday countdown begin!






I can't believe my baby boy is already 10 months old. This year is going faster than any has ever gone in my life! I am already feeling sad that my little one will be a TODDLER soon .. but at the same time I am so incredibly excited for this milestone. He has gotten quite the personality the past few months and is learning so much each day.

At 10 months he is now able to:
-Pull himself up to his knees and then up to standing
-Hold his own bottle
-Reach and grab for any and everything
-Eat "finger foods" (including: "Puffs", "Mum Mum" crackers, cheese cubes, yogurt melts, fruit (he especially enjoys bananas!), etc.)
-Push his trucks and tractor toys
-Push buttons on his other toys to make noise/play music
-Say a few words: Mama, Dada, Dog/Doggie, Baba, Bye Bye (although most of them he will only say when HE wants to)
-Sit up in the big bath tub for baths (he LOVES to play in the water now)
-Stand up and play with his activity table and hold himself up in a standing position while hanging on to something
-Still army crawling
-Get into a sitting position on his own from his back/stomach, etc.
-Drink from a sippy cup
-Weight just hit the 20 lb mark!

2 comments:

Sally said...

He he I LOVE that first picture! I don't think I have ever seen him cry or a picture of him doing anything but smiling :) It seems like he is getting older all of a sudden, he is saying all those words now!?! That seems so quick!

Christia said...

Aww! He's SO cute!! I can't believe he is already 10 months!!!