
6 months..half a year...where does the time go??!! My baby is growing and changing so much every day. He has learned so much in the last 6 months and I'm enjoying every minute watching him grow. Here are some things he's learned/done in the past month:
-"Scooting" when on his tummy on the floor (he pushes his legs up like he wants to 'army crawl' and then scoots forward)
-Rolling all over the place constantly!
-Teething (one bottom tooth was starting to poke through but went back down for now)
-Become very interested in his toys, especially ones that make noise when you press them!
-Laughing hysterically at Daddy/Maverick and anyone that makes funny faces/dances, etc.
-Started eating many different solid foods (and this boy LOVES to eat...he's gonna be an expensive teenager!!lol)
-Grabbing at everything (toys, hair, clothes, books, blankets..)
-Almost too big for his infant carseat
-Sitting up on his own for about a minute or so
-Grabbing his feet when lying on his back
Here are all of the foods Hudson's tried so far:
-Grains: Rice cereal, Oatmeal
-Fruits: Avocado, Banana, Pears, Nectarines, Applesauce
-Veggies: Yams, Butternut Squash, Peas, Green beans
So far I have made all his baby food homemade except the applesauce and cereals (which I did buy organic). I am having a lot of fun doing this and I love knowing that he's getting food without any additives/preservatives/chemicals. I am going to try to continue to make his food as long as I can and start introducing him to more 'people food' the older he gets, especially once he gets teeth! I figure there's no reason to feed him bland tasteless babyfood when that's not what he'll be eating when he's older, might as well start him young :)
20 hours ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment