The amazing cupcakes!!
Our massive amount of gifts in the nursery!!
Sally, Katie and I
Joy (37 weeks!!) and I (34 1/2 weeks)
Katie and I with her AWESOME cupcakes!!! I'm so impressed
"Aunt" Missy and I :)
Aunt Gail, Rachel and Anna
"Grandma Stella" and I
Me with soon to be "GREAT-Grandma Patty"!
Sally's adorable diaper cake!
The WSU Cougar Mobile my mom got, it even plays the Fight song!!!
"Aunt Katie" and I!
The WSU Cougar Mobile my mom got, it even plays the Fight song!!!On Saturday (the 20th) we had our 2nd of 3 baby showers. This was held at Nancy's house and hosted by Nancy, Katie, Sally, Keren (and Alysha via email correspondence overseas!). They did an AMAZING job with everything. The decorations were adorable with onesies/washcloths/diapers hung in the entryways, a diaper cake and AWESOME "baby" cupcakes (great job Katie!!!). My mom and Nancy made some delcious food including several salads, wraps, sandwiches, fruit and veggies!! I was so impressed with everyone's effort and have never felt so loved in my life :)
There were probably at least 30 people who attended. It was great to see extended family and friends who I'm not able to see as often as I'd like. Andy's mom and sister even flew over for the day from Spokane!! We played a couple fun games then I started opening the MOUND of presents!! It probably took over an hour just for that. We were soooo spoiled. Some of the gifts Hudson got were: several cute outfits, a ton of blankets, a bumbo seat and tray, a WSU cougars mobile, baby monitor, extra car seat base, diapers, wipes, white noise/sound machine, homemade baby food steamer/cooker, hooded towels/washcloths, a couple adorable handmade gift baskets filled with tons of necessities and a TON more stuff!! I can't believe how spoiled we were, we got home and unloaded and the gifts filled the entire nursery! Now comes the fun of putting it all away and getting the nursery organized finally!! :)






4 comments:
You look SO cute Suzie! Yay for baby showers!
I think Andy's next home project is to knock out the wall between Hudson's and "Maverick's" rooms to make room for all that stuff! :) Your shower was so much fun. I hope you have a great time at the 3rd one!
Was great to see you and everyone at your shower! I'm glad you enjoyed it!! So I guess I should have left the rest of the cupcakes with you...Phil accidentally smooshed them with the seat of the car when he folded it down to make room for the beer pong tables, so they weren't as big of a hit at the engagement get together as I'd hoped. After they were smooshed they just looked like wrinkly old men cupcakes ;)
Wow, showers are great! I wonder if Sally made that diaper cake? If so, kudos to her:) And you as well Suzie:) You're almost there! Just relax and take it all in while you can before it all changes:)
Post a Comment