Sunday, April 6, 2008

The past year...

I've decided to join the blogging world..I figure it's a good way to keep everyone up to date on my life!! I guess I will just give a brief summary of the past year..Andy and I were married at the Liberty Theater on April 21st, that was followed by our 1 week honeymoon in Maui. We purchased our first home together at the end of May and moved in the beginning of June. Since then we have been putting the house together and getting settled. Andy is still working at Bank of America, but has been promoted to a Personal Banker up in Seattle. I finished my police dispatch training and am officially a Police Dispatcher (since Feb). So far I am really enjoying it...although it can be crazy and stressful at times!! Next on our 'to-do' list is travel to both New York and Europe and start a family!! All in God's time of course...that's all for now...more updates in the near future :)

our house

0 comments: